When will my order ship?
I offer a selection of ‘ready made’ items. Ready made items ship in 1-2 business days. Custom orders are normally ready to ship within 4-6 weeks, depending on the item and the time of the year. If you need your item sooner, I will do my best to accommodate your time frame.
What if my order arrives damaged?
If your order is damaged in transit or defective, I will repair, replace, or refund your order. You will need to contact me within 7 days of receiving a damaged or defective item(s), and take pictures of the damaged packaging including the damaged/defective item(s). Pictures are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please retain all original packaging.
I will repair, exchange or replace with same or similar product or refund original price, including shipping upon providing me with proof of damage/defect within 7 days of delivery. In the case of a repair, return shipping will be refunded following receipt of the product.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason please contact me with 4 days of delivery and return within 10 days. We will accept the return of items that are in new, unused condition, with original tags attached and all original packaging and other components included, when accompanied by an original Belia Grace receipt/invoice or gift receipt.
Returned items must not be washed, worn or altered. We do not accept returns of custom-made or Clearance items.
Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s). The credit should appear on your next statement. You should receive an email confirming the completion of return processing.
All returns of online orders, by mail , must be returned within 14 days from the day the order was shipped.
1. Complete the required information on the packing slip included with your package.
2. Securely pack your merchandise, making sure to include all pages of the packing slip. Please try to use the original shipping box and materials.
3. For purchases made online , mail your return package at any US Postal Service office or hand off your package to your US Postal Service mail carrier.
Do you ship outside the U.S.?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not.
Do you accept custom orders?
Yes! I l would enjoy creating something special just for you!
Please note the following regarding custom orders:
• Payment for custom orders is required in advance of work starting on your order.
• Once we’ve confirmed all your requirements, I will purchase the needed materials and begin work.
And, if your custom order is so awesome, I may duplicate it and list online. So don’t be surprised if you see something similar in our store. :o)